• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

halo pc questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

n0aH

I have 2 questions about Halo for the PC and im hopping someone has some answers.

1. Is there a FOV(Fiedl of View) hack mod for it.
2. Is there a way to put bots in to play in the multiplayer maps.

thanx
n0ah

Or upgrade (for free) to Halo Custom Edition which has over 300 custom built (not just modded) maps.

There are many Custom Edition maps containing AI (bots): Two examples are boxedin and zenith.

Yes a vield of view tool is available too.

Halo Custom Edition is a free upgrade, but you must have a valid Halo CD key to do the install. When you are done with the CE install you will be able to play Halo PC or Halo Custom Edition as both of them will exist on your machine.

Halo Custom Edition can be downloaded at http://serious-gamers.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=11

eaglescouter said:
Or upgrade (for free) to Halo Custom Edition which has over 300 custom built (not just modded) maps.

There are many Custom Edition maps containing AI (bots): Two examples are boxedin and zenith.

Yes a vield of view tool is available too.

Halo Custom Edition is a free upgrade, but you must have a valid Halo CD key to do the install. When you are done with the CE install you will be able to play Halo PC or Halo Custom Edition as both of them will exist on your machine.

Halo Custom Edition can be downloaded at http://serious-gamers.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=11

thanx, but i still cant find a FOV mod...this CE edition is so big its gonna take me 2 days to dl it...

eaglescouter said:
Dialup? That will make online play ... ummm.... uhhh..... interesting?

lol i wish i had dial up..way better for gaiming then what i have (direcway sattilite) total sucks! arverage ping is around 4000!!

Back