• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

(Dead deal) "Buy it now" on ebay: New X1900XTX + X1900CF card 733$ shipped

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Feuer Frei

(Dead deal) "Buy it now" on ebay: New X1900XTX + X1900CF card 733$ shipped

Stumbled across this a little while ago.
Link

Seller has 99.9% feedback, and is a power seller. Other items he sold are also high priced items.

What do you guys think of it?
Its a pretty good deal if you ask me when compared to buying an X1900xtx and cf card from an online retailor.

Just letting you guys know.

EDIT: he just ended it, a day early

Last edited:
Maybe he noticed how much $$ he was losing... heckuva deal if it were still up. I actually clicked on it thinking about it...

He's selling the CF card for $349+41 ship! That's still a great deal...

CF card for <$400. This makes me wonder something, and I always forgot to ask. We all know that the CF cards are clocked like the XT version, but can they OC as good as an XTX??

not bad at all,, if i had the money and a board that can do it i would have gotten it..

unreal said:
not bad at all,, if i had the money and a board that can do it i would have gotten it..

cant that be said about any product, anywhere??..

anywhoo its a good deal

Lionsault_100 said:
cant that be said about any product, anywhere??..

anywhoo its a good deal
I was thinking the same exact thing, lol. :D

I just noticed he's from my hometown.....random. I doubt he would knock that shipping off for local pickup though ;)

I ended up snagging a combo. :D

he still had two left when he ended the auction, so maybe he will relist them.

Feuer Frei said:
I ended up snagging the combo. :D

he still had two left when he ended the auction, so maybe he will relist them.
if he does, i would oh so appreciate if someone could pm me :sn:

d94 said:
would this be a worthwhile upgrade from my x1800xt!?
At $349+$39 ship, you're payind $388 for a crossfire x1900... I can't believe how freakin' cheap this guy is selling it... makes me wonder HOW!

I would take this in a heartbeat if I didn't already have an XTX... I'm still curious if the crossfires OC like the XTX or more like the XTs... really wanna know!

g0dM@n said:
At $349+$39 ship, you're payind $388 for a crossfire x1900... I can't believe how freakin' cheap this guy is selling it... makes me wonder HOW!

I would take this in a heartbeat if I didn't already have an XTX... I'm still curious if the crossfires OC like the XTX or more like the XTs... really wanna know!

I wonder how too, but from how everything looks, he should be legit (im really hoping for my sake).
99.9% feedback with 1317 sales is hard to beat.

I was planning on buying an X1900XTX, but with the price of those CF editions I'm wondering if its worth it....

Back