• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

7800 temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Drinkyoghurt

heys alls...

i just received my bfg 7800gs and now i had the guts to put it in my rig with only 350watt. well i dunno much bout vidcard temps so u guys tell me..is 44C idle a good temp for this card with stock cooler?

yeah 44 sounds good. 42 even better :) by the way, how did u increse the fan speed? would be useful........

bobthemoo said:
yeah 44 sounds good. 42 even better :) by the way, how did u increse the fan speed? would be useful........

i used rivatuner..at 100% that thing is loud..but it cools good..stock is 50% in 2d and 79% for both low and high 3d...i've set high 3d to 100% ..cuz the intense games i play rlly need it

how do you set the fan speed in rivaltuner? I opend it up and all I saw was a bunch of numbers. coul u tell me the steps please? thanks

Open Rivatuner, Under driver settings click on customize, Next click on the first icon (system settings), Then on top you will se where you can select fan, You can set your preferences there.

Back