• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what would you do in my case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Evilsizer

Senior Forum Spammer
see my sig below... im currently waiting for conroe. i would like a better vidoe card in my dothan rig but cant see dropping $300+ for a 7800GS i cant use in conroe. i just bought AOE3 that can only run in XP. :eh?: would you
A) keep the crappy 7300gs there in the P4 and play it when you wanted to?
B) spend 135$ for XP to put on the dothan box that you will just have to spend later for a whole new upgrade in july.
C) just get it over with and buy a 7900GT for conroe now and suffer with the P4/7900GT till july.

thanks for the feedback.
kinda hard for me to make up my mind right now.

C) just get it over with and buy a 7900GT for conroe now and suffer with the P4/7900GT till july.

my vote . i like the world suffer with the P4/7900GT espicially when i know that the p4 is runnig @3.6ghz and the card is 7900gt
with this system all game are 1280/1024 full aa and af garanted :)

makaka said:

my vote . i like the world suffer with the P4/7900GT espicially when i know that the p4 is runnig @3.6ghz and the card is 7900gt
with this system all game are 1280/1024 full aa and af garanted :)
indeed i would buy the 7900gt now lol

Back