• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XFX Rma issue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jonspd

Super Speedy Senior
XFX is pretty durn fast with RMA's I send in a ticket last night in the a.m.'s (really this morning) and I already have a RMA# for my defective 6600gt pci-e.

Props for some fast service. Less then 16 hours to get a RMA# is pretty good IMHO

Jonspd

jonspd said:
XFX is pretty durn fast with RMA's I send in a ticket last night in the a.m.'s (really this morning) and I already have a RMA# for my defective 6600gt pci-e.

Props for some fast service. Less then 16 hours to get a RMA# is pretty good IMHO

Jonspd

When I read the title, I thought you were having a problem with XFX. Relieved to see that they are not dropping the ball. Good news on your quick RMA. :beer:

I dont understand why it wouldnt be immediate, for example, neweggs site automatically generates an RMA #. Why cant XFX's?

Nathan0490 said:
I dont understand why it wouldnt be immediate, for example, neweggs site automatically generates an RMA #. Why cant XFX's?
well abit cant that's for damn sure... i tried to rma a board to them a long time ago. at the time it was a year after the switched to e-rma's. Still counting 1.5yr no rma number. the warranty is now gone on the mobo and i don't want to pay for a mobo that isn't going to be used.

still wondering if i should get a 7900gt from xtx the sexy black one with a vf-900 and switechs ram sinks. all copper goodness. :drool:
With all the problems i read about the 7900gt's only working for a short time then have trouble is making me rethink buying one at all.
Sorry to go OT, XFX has great products though. Had a 6600GT apg great card.

Back