• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for COD2 Players

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tyreal

I'm looking for some fairly experienced players to join a casual clan...
Well, its not really a clan. I'm kind of looking for some people who would like to join my "team" and play against other of my friends from school who they themselves have formed teams. So depending on what light you like at this, I am sort of recruiting.

Version 1 non-updated is the server. If you are interested you can join at this IP: 64.180.230.233.

Press ~ (tilde) then type connect 64.180.230.233

I don't mean this to be a recruitment thread though. SORRY! If it is. If you just want to play though, you can join it. :attn: Rock on.

PM Me or add my AOL or MSN if interested.

Tyreal said:
I'm looking for some fairly experienced players to join a casual clan...
Well, its not really a clan. I'm kind of looking for some people who would like to join my "team" and play against other of my friends from school who they themselves have formed teams....

I'd be up for a few rounds once the Merciless mod for COD2 comes out:
http://www.mercilessmod.com

The Merciless mod for COD was awesome! It added Doom III type gore along with a lot more realism.

Back