• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How am I doing in Oblivion?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ShadowPho

I am in your stack, SUBbing your registers!
This is my first time playing this game and I have to split the time beetwen this and Eve. My 6600GT can barely hold this game without lag. So,...am I doing nicely? I am about to get that dark brotherhood ^^ :p

Btw, I have 0 gold, so I just stole one horse. W00t! 1000 gold here!

Attachments

• CoolImage1.jpg
    CoolImage1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 139
  • CoolImage2.jpg
    CoolImage2.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 114
  • CoolImage3.jpg
    CoolImage3.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Coolimage4.jpg
    Coolimage4.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 113
heheheh. I love teh Dark Brotherhood, only way to go. You should venture into some of the forts to get a level or two, the edge is always nice. After you kill the guy in the Ill of Omen, your journey will begin :)

Sadly it's only a side quest but a very rewarding side quest imo.

Rufio is dead!!!
But now I cant get into that chica city, the guards try to kill me!!
BTW, I dont get how those locks work...
/me starts googling

Heh, those sucky guards didnt follow me into that dark cave! :bday:

Last edited:
Although cheating isn't right, if you need to get rid of that hefty bounty and you just don't have the resources, you can type palyer_setcrimegold 0 into the console it will set your bounty to zero.

this is not fair! I just just started this game, barely got throught tutorial, then joined this band, killed one guy and THEY WERE AFTER ME! I am only a lvl 2!
well, thanks for the player.setcrimegold 0, that helped :D

Last edited:
If you have the balls, churches always have very large amounts of silver inside of them. Usually at least 200 gold worth, not including books and whatnot.

NsOmNiA91130 said:
If you have the balls, churches always have very large amounts of silver inside of them. Usually at least 200 gold worth, not including books and whatnot.

200?
Hey, I tried to pray at those altars and they gave me BS like "I hate killers" "Stop killing innocent (?????!!) men" and "Zexra hates you".
Those curches will :mad:
Thanks for heads up!! :clap:

Sigh......I just just cleared my 12k bounty and now I will have to run like a criminal in eve again.. But I will have a house!

btw, will i be able to hide in them?

even when your bounty is now zero, the game still considers you a criminal. Go to a guard and punch him. You should incur a fine of about 40 Gold. Pay it and the flag of you being a criminal should be gone. Then you can pray again. Criminals can't join fighters guild either btw. If you're a membre of the thief guild you can let the fence take care of it too, fences are cheaper :)

klingens said:
even when your bounty is now zero, the game still considers you a criminal. Go to a guard and punch him. You should incur a fine of about 40 Gold. Pay it and the flag of you being a criminal should be gone. Then you can pray again. Criminals can't join fighters guild either btw. If you're a membre of the thief guild you can let the fence take care of it too, fences are cheaper :)

Punching a guard? I would rather steal the pretty bells :p.
Thanks for the tip tho, I will join thieves guild because I got the note already.

60 gold? lol guys lol, thats all i must say.

goto leyawiin, do the quests for the king, then find rockmilk cave and you can turn in black bows for 100g each. You not only make pretty good cash clearing the cave every 48 hours but you get 100g per bow you turn in, which is at least 10 bows per run :D

I'm level 18 and I've not even started the 1st quest by rescuing that Martin character yet. I've just completed the Mages guide I'm now the full master of it I'm now doing the fighters guide I've completed about 7 out of 16 Deirdre shrines. Got the Skeleton lockpick, a shield which reflects 30% of spells, Azura's Soulstone, A cursed mace, loads of stuff & over 3.4 million in gold.

I've also done loads of side quests the game is massive your going to enjoy it.

Fighting in the arena is another way to make some coin. Heck, just roaming around outdoors and picking every plant and flower helps. Usually you can get 1 gold piece each. If you are a mage or fighter guild member, you can pick up anything at the guild houses and sell 'em too.

go to the arena and do that. Very easy to do at a low lvl and fun. Also as a plus u get lots of cash from it and nice armor :)

Yeah until you become grand champion but before you kill the gray prince talk to him ask and he'll give you a quest to do. If you go to his home town of Crowhaven and come back with the book the quest is complete challenge him to a dual.

He's then just stand there and let you kill him I just pumped the diffeiculty to max and used Hand to Hand. I got from level 15 to lv 30 just by punching him and killing him.

Back