• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

suse 7.2??where to get it!?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

touser

hi all i have searched everywhere i can think of for an iso image of suse 7.2 but with no luck..if anyone could please give me a link to any site or ftp which has an iso image of suse 7.2 i would be very greatful :)

thank you xwred1 but i have searched all those sites and none of them have any iso images of suse 7.2 :( the live eval copies only run off the cd and do not install :(

They're on the same FTP server as the live eval. iso. It might not have drivers for your nic, it didn't for mine (Netgear FA311)

hrmm oh well i have that same nic...i did download madrakes iso however but i cannot get it to work! when i try to burn it to a cd in nero it says
"the entered block size does not correspond to the image length. the block size may be wrong. do you want to correct the value or ignore the problem?" do you know what to do i burned it withought correcting and it wont boot to it :(

maybe its not the iso...
how did you download em?
i say use a download manager,
they are less likely to have errors.

I bought SuSE 7.3, and I really like it. You would be as well buying a distro, and the SUSE 7.3 pro w/out manuals (the UPDATE) is £35UK. You get 7CDS and a DVD.

Thats probably the better thing to do anyhow.

You know, you're helping to support the company and the community so they can keep doing cool stuff.

Back