• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

7900gt slow with graw

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bcham

Registered
ive been playing ghost recon advanced warfighter on my pc with my new club 7900gt on medium settings at 1440 + 900 widescreen 19"moniter.i get around 20 fps. in fire fights it dips to around 8 or 9 fps,ive played around with the settings but nothing i do will improve the juddery frame rate, ive tried the latest 84.56 nvidia drivers, just the same.all other games run smooth,any ideas whats wrong. :attn:

I play it at 1152x864 and it's pretty quick most of the time... Make sure Vsync is turned off.

Drinkyoghurt said:
graw doesnt have antialiasing...very annoying. i also get that kinda fps on graw..20~50 most of the time...demanding game and very hard game too!
No kidding... Too bad the team AI is just dumb.

I didn't realize it was an enemy tank because my team mates were just standing around while the canon was rotating after me.

bcham said:
ive been playing ghost recon advanced warfighter on my pc with my new club 7900gt on medium settings at 1440 + 900 widescreen 19"moniter.i get around 20 fps. in fire fights it dips to around 8 or 9 fps,ive played around with the settings but nothing i do will improve the juddery frame rate, ive tried the latest 84.56 nvidia drivers, just the same.all other games run smooth,any ideas whats wrong. :attn:

do you have dual view turned on in your driver? i.e. piping out put to the tv and monitor at the same time. I've noticed that that slows my 7800 gt down sometimes in games where the frame rate is usually ok. Not sure why, but it does.

Back