• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just your typical OMFG I JUST BOUGHT A 23" WIDESCREEN

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tom10167

THREAD!

asdfasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I R SO EXCITED!
sb_bubble.gif

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahaha

Dell 2405? No.
Apple blahblahcrap? No.
Sony? Give me a helllllll yeah!
Booya!

It was sweet I got it for $800 plus shipping because it's a refurb. I bought a Harman Kardon receiver refurb and ever since the I've been completely sold on the idea, I'd never know it was a refurb if they didn't tell me, and the price wasn't cheaper.

Mommy's buying my 930B for $200 too. :)

rev-sony23wide-fp.jpg

I will give details when I get it! Free shipping. (6-10 business days though. :( )

mmm. i think thats the one we have at work, still like $1300 new.

personally i'd get the gateway one for $600 new (maybe $400 refurb?) but the sony one does have the slightly-higher-than-HD res, which is a win.

Dude, you landed in the land of Dell loving fanatics. Nothing else realy to say. But that sure looks sweet, better then the dells imo. What HK reciever did you pick up? And what speakers will you be using with it?

Albaholic said:
I guess it would have been better worded if i had said, im glad your happy with it.

lol you sound as though he made a stupid purchase... I believe the opposite, looks like it will be a very nice monitor :) GL with it

Adragontattoo said:
Grats, I hope you have better luck with Sony then alot of people have lately (i.e. in the last 3-5 years). Their quality has gone down alot especially on anything that isnt a TV.

Tom's Hardware mentioned that they didn't like most Sony monitors, and then said it was the best widescreen monitor they've seen. That makes me feel better because it shows an impartial bias.

Nice monitor, I was gonna buy one last year, and it was over the 2k mark so I backed off. Good choice, the quailty is there, the little Sony Glowy thing had me sold though lol

Haha yeah the logo lights up, I hear it gets annoying fortunately it can be turned off.

Scheduled date of arrival is Monday, no tracking info update so far. :(

sony now has the same monitor on refurb for $750(I paid $800)
:(

twoeyes said:
lol you sound as though he made a stupid purchase... I believe the opposite, looks like it will be a very nice monitor :) GL with it
no its not to hate on his purchase, I just dont like sony. Sorry if i came off wrong

Back