• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

siren from A8N-SLI premium

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

assassin103

Registered
so i was just surfing the net when all hte sudden i got a siren noise comming from inside my case. i had all my temp programs running and nove of them were over so i dont think it was a heat problem. anyone know what that siren is suposted to tell me.

assassin103 said:
so i was just surfing the net when all hte sudden i got a siren noise comming from inside my case. i had all my temp programs running and nove of them were over so i dont think it was a heat problem. anyone know what that siren is suposted to tell me.
how did it sound exactly, and are you sure it was coming from your motherboard? the a8n-sli premium doesn't have an onboard speaker and uses voice reporting for errors (through your speakers), so it seems unlikely that it's coming from your motherboard.

im almost positive it was the mobo. it has a small 1/2 in speaker connected by the power/reset pins on the right corner. and it sounded exactly like a siren.

well it went away for a while but now its back its a beep-beep beep-beep sound i have dropped the fsb down to 250 and my temps down about 4c but still no good

Back