• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Low 3Dmark Scores with x1900xtx

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

theseveneffect

Registered
With stock speeds on my x1900xtx, I cant seem to get over 29000 for a 3DMark2001SE score. I was getting around 26000 with my X800XL previously. Missing drivers? My 2006 score is decent (around 5000), so what gives? Any help would be great, thank you.

from what ive read 3dmark 01 and 03 are both much more cpu sensitive than 05 or 06. So according to that you would only see more noticable gains in 05 and 06 with a gpu upgrade.

neogenesis2004 said:
from what ive read 3dmark 01 and 03 are both much more cpu sensitive than 05 or 06. So according to that you would only see more noticable gains in 05 and 06 with a gpu upgrade.

^^

Try it out in '05, post the scores and we'll tell you if they are OK.

dan

theseveneffect said:
With stock speeds on my x1900xtx, I cant seem to get over 29000 for a 3DMark2001SE score. I was getting around 26000 with my X800XL previously. Missing drivers? My 2006 score is decent (around 5000), so what gives? Any help would be great, thank you.
:welcome: to the forums!!!!!

If you want some assistance in this matter please take the time to post some information about your system such as in my signature below. We have more than a few people here using the same videocard so there is plenty of help here. Also you might want to check out the front page of the X1900 series thread to get a heads up on how to get the most out of your card.

Scores are right on track for your system. The 2001 score didnt notice a huge boost because it's based almost solely on CPU after you hit a certain point on the GPU. It's great for testing CPU/RAm overclocks. 05 and 06 are better indicators of actual performance and you're right where you should be on both of those with your setup imo.

Back