• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Arctic Cooling Freezer Pro 64 CPU Cooler 14.99 ends 5/12/06

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

redrumy3

DEAD*Arctic Cooling Freezer Pro 64 CPU Cooler 14.99 ends 5/12/06*DEAD

Arctic Cooling Freezer Pro 64 CPU Cooler for AMD K8
Extremely quiet and very efficient, the Freezer 64 Pro shows us innovation at its best. Including a patented mounting system that drastically reduces noise caused by fan vibration, and a specially designed fan that takes air from all around and not just a concentrated area allowing for greater airflow and again reducing its noise level.
Regular Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $24.99
Price after coupon: $14.99
Coupon Code: FREEZER64
end 5/12/06
http://www.svc.com/acfzp64.html

Last edited:
this is EXACTLY what i've been staring at for 2.5 hours now.

i am reading reviews to see how it is compared to my stock x2 cooler...

is it better than the stock x2, or close to xp90? i really want it. i dont like the stock x2 cooler anymore.

Just ordered my second one this morning with the coupon..... better than stock and better than a XP90C & Delta Triple Blade. Just slightly lower than a Big Typhoon and quiet as a mouse. Great cooler.

BETTER THAN A XP90C?!?! Even with the stock fan? AWESOME cuz I just ordered it 15 min ago.

I also got the Coollaboratories TIM... gonna be the guineapig at OCF to put on a non-IHS CPU... I just have to do it!

g0dM@n said:
BETTER THAN A XP90C?!?! Even with the stock fan? AWESOME cuz I just ordered it 15 min ago.

I also got the Coollaboratories TIM... gonna be the guineapig at OCF to put on a non-IHS CPU... I just have to do it!
should i order it to replace my zalman ? what do u guys think?

jivetrky said:
ACK! you're not putting that stuff on your 3242Mhz Opty are you??
the liquid metal... yes. the freezer pro is for my 2nd rig to replace my stock x2 cooler.

guys, this cooler at this price is worth the buy if you have anything that performs less than it (w/super saver shipping it's $19.xx for me).

think about it... you can sell w/e cooler you have now, and almost upgrade for free. :)

that liquid metal **** looks awesome
do u have to let it dry for 2 days before you turn on your computer?

21.57 priority mail 2-3 days :) just ordered it to replace my zalman

Last edited:
For all you folks that get these...... read the directions...... it will explain how to change the orientation of the fan/heatsink. I'm sure at least half of you will want the fan facing the back of your case. (I answer that question about once a week for those people too lazy to read the directions). :D

HousERaT said:
For all you folks that get these...... read the directions...... it will explain how to change the orientation of the fan/heatsink. I'm sure at least half of you will want the fan facing the back of your case. (I answer that question about once a week for those people too lazy to read the directions). :D
facing back of case me dont get? not towards the video card u mean other way? lmao picture plzz ?

There have been claims that this cooler faces downward (toward pci-e/pci slots) on DFI s939 boards. That's what I was worried about too, but I guess you can rotate the orientation...

HR, you can rotate 90 degrees as well?

g0dM@n said:
There have been claims that this cooler faces downward (toward pci-e/pci slots) on DFI s939 boards. That's what I was worried about too, but I guess you can rotate the orientation...

HR, you can rotate 90 degrees as well?
so make it face up towards psu? would be better??

I used one of these for a long time before I got my watercooling setup. Its very good and very quiet. Even worked on my naked opty with some slight modifications.

Marlon

redrumy3 said:
so make it face up towards psu? would be better??
I would personally do that. Hot air rises... if you push it downward, you can be ruining the smooth airflow in your case and may cause too many collisions in the air; thus, slowing down airflow in case and raising case temps.

Toward back of case would be best imo, but up shouldn't be bad at all... especially for PSUs with the bottom fan (mine's in front of PSU instead). :(

g0dM@n said:
I would personally do that. Hot air rises... if you push it downward, you can be ruining the smooth airflow in your case and may cause too many collisions in the air; thus, slowing down airflow in case and raising case temps.

Toward back of case would be best imo, but up shouldn't be bad at all... especially for PSUs with the bottom fan (mine's in front of PSU instead). :(
hmmm roger that guess thats what i will do :) thanks

Back