• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Halo 3 trailer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If they want to sell a game to lots of people, why do the put it somewhere that only certain people can view? :shrug:

(I know you can get it from that site now as well, but still..)

Not as impressive as it could have been. Basically a "Oh! Master Chief! AND BLUE LIGHTS!" Kind of deal

(And yes, I know that's Cortana)

After watching it about 20 times :)santa: ), it seems that it may just go the path of Halo 1, a sci-fi bundle of awesomeness. I liked the Cortana thing too.

Looks like I'll have to get an Xbox 360 to play it.

However...

If Halo 3 doesn't return back to the roots of Halo and follows the Trend of crappiness that Halo 2 started. I will take the disc out the 360 set it on fire and then urinate on it to put out the ashes and then cover it forever in the ground in fecal matter.

shard said:
I am still trying to figure out what was so bad about Halo2.....

There was so much wrong about Halo 2 that wasn't even funny. All they concentrated on was the multiplayer. It's like the single player was tacted on at the last min. "Hey the multiplayer is done, you know we forgot the single player."

The sniper had nightvision in Halo, where the hell was it in Halo2? It was needed in the dark stages. There was no recoil in Halo because his armour was able to control it. Are you telling me that his upgraded armour was unable to carry over the same abilities.

The Pistol in Halo 2 was a complete joke while it was a real force to be wreckened with in Halo if you had aim. The alien weapons also stink in Halo 2. There's no balance in the game and the level design in Halo 2 were terrible. There's no cover and all it does it repeat and suddenly the game is over.

It's like the programmers said I'm so psyched then after they finished the earth stages they're like F*#@ it just extend those other stages together and make a HUGE long boring stage. The stock maps that came with the game for multiplayer that weren't borrowed from Halo also sucked suffering from many exploits.

Tebore said:
There was so much wrong about Halo 2 that wasn't even funny. All they concentrated on was the multiplayer. It's like the single player was tacted on at the last min. "Hey the multiplayer is done, you know we forgot the single player."

The sniper had nightvision in Halo, where the hell was it in Halo2? It was needed in the dark stages. There was no recoil in Halo because his armour was able to control it. Are you telling me that his upgraded armour was unable to carry over the same abilities.

The Pistol in Halo 2 was a complete joke while it was a real force to be wreckened with in Halo if you had aim. The alien weapons also stink in Halo 2. There's no balance in the game and the level design in Halo 2 were terrible. There's no cover and all it does it repeat and suddenly the game is over.

It's like the programmers said I'm so psyched then after they finished the earth stages they're like F*#@ it just extend those other stages together and make a HUGE long boring stage. The stock maps that came with the game for multiplayer that weren't borrowed from Halo also sucked suffering from many exploits.

Hmm, I agree for the most part.

I still play it though, mainly a custom brew of no shields, and human weapons only. That and rocket ball.

I was impressed. The barren environment really doesn't allow for much demonstration, but what was there looked pretty. Definitely polished and detailed. MC's armor looked so cool. It's like Halo 2 with ultra high res textures and realistic lighting(which is a good thing imo) plus some nice added effects.

Anyone think that this might be what the Vista PC edition of Halo 2 might look like? If so that'd be incredible.

Kudos to Marty for the superb job on the music. It was really cinematic and emotionally jarring.

But the greatest part of all was that THE ORIGINAL MAB5 ASSAULT RIFLE IS BACK!!! **** the battle rifle from halo 2 :D

Back