• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg and OC forums

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TalRW

I vaugely remember a link where if I follow it and buy something on newegg ocforums could get a share of the profit because of the reference. I was gonna buy something and was looking around for this link but couldn't find it. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great because I would like to buy something and help out ocforums at the same time. Thanks.

I see that we have some newegg ads on the top of the forum... do those count too?

awe crap. that order i just placed for all my gear was just on newegg with no reference to OCF. my bad

How does that work again?

anyone remember?

Something like ya put Overclockers in someplace or another.

I don't remember.

:shrug:

Wow I wish i would have know this sooner, I buy a lot of stuff from newegg that could help these forums out. I'll remember it for future purchases.

Wow... I did NOT know of this... you guys missed out on thousands of my well dollars spent! :(

NoodleHead said:
maybe we should make this a sticky? that way we could all chip in when we buy from the egg.
excellent idea. i wish i'd known about this long ago!

Over the past year I've spent over 5 grand on Newegg with builds... Wish I had known about this link to help OCFORUMS out.

I vote sticky

I think they know a lot of revenue comes from this board, there to many references to "NewEgg", "The Egg" etc for them to miss but it helps to plug the link.

[SPAM]
Be sure to vote NO on the pole add more rebates. They need to focus on competative prices. Rebates are what annoys me more then anything at Tiger.
[/SPAM]

Back