• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Monkey lesson of the day.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Macaholic

With everyone going ape over the Chimp Challenge, I thought it might be befitting to have a monkey of the day lesson until the challenge has been won. Today we learn about the historical significance of monkeys in the Navy. Monkey - Accelerate your Folding! :beer:

AlabamaCajun said:
My contribution:
I heard about the Monkey Puzzle Tree when I was about 10 and figured one day I mights plant on in the yard because it sounded neat. Ok 30+ years later still no MPT but you can read about them here http://www.victorialodging.com/monkey_puzzle_tree.htm
Please don't throw bananas into the tree, monkeys can't get them out:p

that looks kinda cool.... wonder how it would do in the FL panhandle sand???

This should a peel to one and all! Today's lesson, the three wise monkeys! Mizaru, Kikazaru, Iwazaru. Sometimes a fourth monkey is included, but I think he may have went on to a successful solo career of his own! So much so, that the very mention of his name is automatically censored by the forum! :beer:

the garynator said:
BTW mac, i'm diggin' the new avatar :D :thup:

ditto here- I'm goin' ape over it!

;)

Sooo, what's with the monkeys thing? I know our monkey sub-team is bumpin noggins with PC Mag's spider monkies... what do I gotta do to help?

:-/ ???

ihrsetrdr said:

;)

Sooo, what's with the monkeys thing? I know our monkey sub-team is bumpin noggins with PC Mag's spider monkies... what do I gotta do to help?

:-/ ???
You gotta join in teh monkey fight!!!

The forth monkey should definitly take his place in this age, evil doing seems to be rampant.

The monkey puzzle tree may grow in FL as I've seen them in Lousisana.

ihrsetrdr said:

Thanks for the segueway! By the way ihrstrdr, if you squint, our avatars look almost identical (just monkeyin' with ya)! That means you HAVE to join the folding_monkeys and swing it in the family tree! ;) Today's monkey lesson is a bit on the animated side with Magilla Gorilla and The Great Grape Ape! What would Saturday morning have been without them?!

Back