• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ideas on what to do with modded case.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

synthetic_fenix

Risen From the Ashes
I just sold my Secondary system a couple weeks ago which was in a Raidmax Cobra case that I had modded. It started out as this:
raidmax_cobra.jpg

And I modded it to this:

Comp%20001.jpg

Comp%20002.jpg

Comp%20015.jpg

It started out with Yellow Accents and Amber for the Power LEDs and Red for the Hard drive Activity leds.

I also had a silver version of this case that had the red accent pieced.

I took the red accents out of the silver case and put it into this black case.
I Made the Power LEDs Red and the Hard drive Activity leds amber made this case look a whole lot better.

Next I got the Acrylic LED case feet in red. a Red LED Meteor light, the Anodized Red Sunbeam LED fans for in the rear of the case. I got 2 4" White Cold Cathodes in behind the Bezel. Everything in the case that requires 12volt is custom wired into a Fan/light buss i built and placed in the hard drive cage area.

My friend that bought this system off me wanted my ThermalTake Tsunami case that my main rig was in so I sold the system to him with it in the Tsunami and IM going to be buying a Thermal Take armor case. With all this swapping and Selling my nicely modded Cobra Case is now juse sitting there collecting dust. Anyone have any ideas as to what I could do with this?

Back