• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Riva Tuner startup settings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hipcrostino

Sup!

Have overclocked my 7800gs a fair crapload, as they all do. My problem it that i can't seem to applu my 1500mhz ram speed on startup. Riva tuner gives me the warning about drivers MAY not be able to apply the setting etc etc*. How do i get around this problem? This mem value is the last Mh before it enters the warning zone, but my core is at 485 which is well inside the warning area and it applies fine.

any tips would be apreciated. Cheers Hip.

*this is not the driver tests failed dialog, i have disabled that!

w00w...those are some high settings..when i had those settings my computer randomly just went black when other stuff where working or my computer just crashed..try to bring down the ram by a slight bit

card runs fine at 1500. It artifacts at 1600, so im thinking 1550ish would be my max. Its not that the card can't run this speed, its just that the drivers won't allow it to be set so high on startup. Means i have to manually do it. I might try a low level adjustment.

Under the power user tab theres a few things to disable, under overclocking I think. I had to do the same thing.

Back