• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sempron 3300+ @ 2.4GHz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

maddog39

Hello all,

I was playing around sunday and managed to get my Sempron 3300+ to run at 2.417GHz, and its now my very first OCed processor, lol. My specs are in my sig, I used some 3rd party programs to change the voltage and what not. I have my CPU-Z validation too. Here is the link.

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=95064

What do you guys think?

-maddog39 :D

You can get higher than that...my 2800+ did 2.4GHz right out of the box....well...that was when my motherboard didn't crap out on me...Crank it up !

Well I tried 2.8 but the thing crashed and was very unstable, 2.6GHz was a challenge too, I gotta get the clocks right. Well either way my mobo is the worst thing for overclocking, its the factory emachines one which has no options what so ever. I was really surprised I got this far. Its plowing through SETI@Home now too. :D

very nice. Im running a XP-M at 2.7Ghz, but thats one some of the best gear for socket A out there. Your memory is doing supprisingly well considering they are unmached and differant sizes.

congrats

Well yer, cuz I bought the computer premade, not knowing jack about overclocking, lol and just bought it and then added my own memory. Thats why im selling this and building a new one (cant wait till the parts come at the end of the week :)). But thanks, considering I'm a total noob really. :D

[Edit]
This thing runs amazingly cool too, under full load for 48 hours and it maintains 31 deg. C

Back