• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My internet works fine but every 3 minutes Partypoker goes down

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tom10167

All of the sudden, I can view any website, pings etc. but I can't get on Partypoker and actually play OR Pokerstars, it works for like 30 seconds and then it dies and then magically comes back, cost me a lot of money in the last 12 hours and I am fffffffffffffuuuuuuuurrrrrrrriioussssssssssssss you have _no_ idea.

Why is this?

Are you sure other things work? Have you tried listening to some streaming radio? Played some online games?

throw out your linksys router, its probabbly dying :D

plug your comp straight into the modem. if that works, then your router is dead. sounds to me like it can't hold conurrent connections. basically what i have been noticing alot of in older d-link and linksys routers

The site could be having bandwidth problems. After all the stories I've read about all the DDoS attacks being done on betting/gambling servers, that wouldn't surprise me.

Back