• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XP 1700 & Abit KG7-Raid Bios settings?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

spongebob

I am running bios version 1.11.0402 and cannot find the settings for my CPU. The best I can find it 1400(133).

I tried running the flash KG75w and get an error "The program file's part number does not match with your system."

Where am I going wrong?

if it is the online flash utility don't use it.download the bios and flash from a floppy.see here .the bios # you showed is not correct it is most likely a # and letter like 5w it is shown earlier in bios,i think pressing the ctrl key freezes screen so you can write it down.i am not fimiliar with the kg7 so i wont post directions for the procedure now(i assume it is the same as the kt7)i will check it out if i can and check back.dont worry if you can still acces a you can reflash.here

Last edited:
ok all abit bios's flash the same,here is how i do it;i open my documents and adda new folder nemed bios,download the bios to that folder and run it.open folder and send these 4 files to a:/ abitfae,awdflash,kg7_5wbin(or whatever bios it is)and runme.as a personal preference i rename runme to run5w,this way i can just add another kg7_xx and its runme renamed runmexx and have several bios's on the same floppy.insert floppy restart,at a:/ promt type run5w,upon restart hold delete key and enter new bios and set parameters.i also include dr.flash found here on the disc,good luck.

Back