• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Updated Pics of teh Ghettos computer closet :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ghettocomp

Master of teh Ghetto Mods
Since I am back up and on-line, Thought I would post pics of my Crappy Computer closet :D
I'll be starting with my smoothwall Rig sitting next to the cable modem:
Smoothwall.jpg

Using 2 Motherboards with the one PSU! Athlon XP 1800+ and a Dual CPU ( :shrug: ) not sure. 500 Mhz though...
2boards1PSU.jpg

more Boards onna wall :p Replaced all those motherboards next to the PSUs, didnt need the Heatsinks or PSUs atm (thank goodness!) Up in the back corner is the Server for the Headless/Diskless setup :D works great!
3folders1server.jpg

Most of the other computers that had cases have been removed, pending updates. That power surge blew them up, they are needing upgrades. I will most likely be moving them to another room anyhow. I have some future plans for that closet. Nothing with cases will fit after that.

Last edited:
I love it! Boards and psus nailed to the wall!!! :D I've got to show some of my buds again. Uber cool ghetto!

LOL. I know they sorta dont seem to belong, but that closet is one big computer case to me. Next task for me would be to water cool all of them! Temps are beginning to range a little high (80F+) but it may not be too many months before I can begin to move them into my Big Box I'm working on (slowly, but still working)

LOL!
That is cute man. Kid is probably praying his old man doesnt use so much power that there isnt enough for his night light......

I wonder if they are praying to the folding gods?

:thup: on the pics

more :beer:

Ghetto, after seeing those pics I don't have to ask you where you came up with your forum name from. :clap: :D

A big W00T for the closet farm, man! :cool:

That does make sense that it isnt your kid, look at the puter in the back, way to neat.

Lol! there are 9 in that closet, were under the monitor. I just didnt get pics of those, only the Via CPU/mobos. They dont do much except TTs except at one a week. I have 4 other computers that I have to repair/upgrade before I can have my full PPD back in action. My main rig I keep upstairs along with teh wifes computer and my HTPC.

come to think of it, that is a lot of computers.

Back