• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

those with Radeon 8500, how is the game image quaility?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Image quality is great, no question about it. 3D driver support is the current problem. But I still have mine in the case(pulled out the PNY Ti500 temporarily)and continue to tweak with the settings. It doesnt seem to like fastwrites to start with.

I havnt seen a huge difference from my geforce 2 gts in games but in benchmarks its about double. I am using newest drivers and I have it overclocked to 295/295 atm.

prolly didnt notice a difference because a GTS should get you nice fps in most games out there, also, its not just the ATIS that have problems with Fastwrites, my computer crashes if i try to turn it on....

Like Funny said.. how can you notice a huge difference from the 8500 and the GF 2 Pro?

Pro right now is still a top of the line card right now.. IT serves well.

Benefits of fastwrites

By turning on fastwrites if your pc can handle it and does not crash whats the benefit??

Will it improve gaming and 3Dmark2001 scores?? I am just curious cause I am gonna enable it and see what happens sometime.

Cisco Kid

Back