• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

L.E.D. Fans - which are good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FATAL ENIGMA

I am looking into adding a few 120mm LED fans, of so many choices available, which are a good bet?

semi loud = ok
high cfm = good
built to last quite a while = preffered

thanks......

thanks CCUABIDE,

I dont remember ever seeing a panaflo LED fan, have any more info on those?

If you dont find a fan that fits your needs you could always go with a panflo or delta and pimp it out with leds.

the AOC/Evercool aluminum LED fans are really nice. I have a couple of those in my rig and they are quiet, put out quite a bit of air and are nicely built.

I'd probably reccommend a good clear fan to start with, and then put in my own LEDs. Otherwise, Coolermaster or Antec would be on the top of my list.

I've had coolermasters--they tend toward the quiet low flow side.

If you want fans with a little more oomph, I'd recommend AC ryans. They are a little louder, but push a lot of air. Furthermore, the LEDs are not necessarily tied to fan voltage input (you can operate them separately if you choose).

navig

Navig said:
I've had coolermasters--they tend toward the quiet low flow side.

If you want fans with a little more oomph, I'd recommend AC ryans. They are a little louder, but push a lot of air. Furthermore, the LEDs are not necessarily tied to fan voltage input (you can operate them separately if you choose).

navig

I've been looking for some good green led fans, I hadn't heard of A.C. Ryan!!! I checked them out and their just what I'm looking for, thanks!

The coolermaster ones are awsome, too bad they are hard to find now in any colors other than blue/red/white... im still very sad they stopped making orange fans. They do tend to be on the low side for CFM but they will run forever and look awsome.

I've got 5 of the coolermaster 120mm green ones. They certainly do edge towards the quiet/low flow side.

I currently use 3 blue LED tt thunderblade fans. 2 are on my heater core and 1 is on my side panel. For my new build (moving to a cm stacker and tripple rad) I have some blue LED yate loons on the way.

Back