• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WoW Realms

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
jiggamanjb said:
That just tells me which ones are high population at that specific time. I'm looking for the servers that are almost always on high population.

and matt; I know warsong is, but I don't like the fact that there's too many different nations there. Makes it much harder to find a guild. Is bleeding hollow/illidan mostly english-speaking?

pretty much, a couple ocf ppl are on illidan :p if your interested in joining a guild there send me a pm i can help ya out :D

My vote is for Illidan. As El-Scotto said if you join on Illidan and would like to join a guild shoot me a whisper in game, I use the same name in game as here.

Herr Rogers said:
That just tells me which ones are high population at that specific time. I'm looking for the servers that are almost always on high population.

and matt; I know warsong is, but I don't like the fact that there's too many different nations there. Makes it much harder to find a guild. Is bleeding hollow/illidan mostly english-speaking?

Feathermoon.... ALWAYS high

Umm...pretty much every server other than RP and new(er) servers are usually high pop.

It's hard to find high pop 24/7 but Illidan is english speaking, and there are a few late night guilds.

Just an FYI, high pop servers that came out near beta are on older hardware, have lag and long que times. But if your willing to endure it until the promised Blizzard fixes, both El-Scotto and Wicked should be able to set you up on Illidan.

Why would you want a constant high pop server? Medium pop is where it's at. Right now I'm Alliance on Gurubashi which was medium until a mass transfer from other high pop servers. I'm also Horde on Burning Legion which is a high pop server, but doesn't suffer from queues or too much lag. It's also one of the best PVP server there is.

Archimonde used to be the premiere raiding server, thats what they get for leaking 3 server names during beta testing and telling everyone that Archimonde would be CST. I'm pretty sure its got the crappiest hardware of all the servers but I have never gotten on without a queue, I have a level 10 alt on it from launch when we were going to play on it. I can not recommend Bleeding Hollow since that server is a lagfest and the community on it was Eh at best when i played on it.

madcow235 said:
Archimonde used to be the premiere raiding server, thats what they get for leaking 3 server names during beta testing and telling everyone that Archimonde would be CST.

Yeah, a lot of guilds that played through beta including mine rerolled from Archimonde at retail release.

Back