• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Bought Diablo 2 + LOD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

updawg

StarCraft II Fanatic
I've already played this game a lot in my past but I lost my discs.. so I bought it off ebay for $20 combined. If anyone is interested in playing next week pm me!

Mike

That would be awesome, I HAD an PVP assasin with nearly 4k poison damege with WW from claws.. I really do miss this game, haha.

Mike

Peddle your addictive substances else where! I won't be sucked back into that den of hit points and mana again!

my fave was to play as a paladin with defensive aura's, and have a bro log on and team with me as a paladin with offensive auras.

HEHEHE...

now THAT is fun.

i think that game really should be considered a drug along with all blizzard games.. I use to play starcraft broodwar religously.. I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with the world game tour.. but I took that game way to seriously haha.. But next week if anyone wants to play, just send me a pm!

Mike

I sometimes install the game but it's all because of sperts then I get bord I currently have in single player a lv65 sorceress with some kick *** equipment. I've managed to balance out her skills nicely just working on fire at the moment cause I'm on Act 5 in Knightmare mode and I have to get through the crystalline passage.

And I have mostly been using cold skills to attack with Blizzard & Frozen Orb. I have Thunder Storm at lv8 and that takes some damage off and I have Hydra popping his head out every now and then.

I mate found the Jarde's Stone ring so he's gonna pass it across to me when we hook both our PC's to my router. Good game but can get boring after single player too long great online thou.

Ha! U just wasted $20. The game is full of hackers, and the community has gone to crap.

I'm not looking to game with people other than I know, hackers can't take that from me! My friend asked me if I would play this summer... I think its the best $20 purchase I've made haha.

updawg said:
I'm not looking to game with people other than I know, hackers can't take that from me! My friend asked me if I would play this summer... I think its the best $20 purchase I've made haha.
yup diablo 2 was a great game, definetely cash well spent!

z0n3 said:
Peddle your addictive substances else where! I won't be sucked back into that den of hit points and mana again!

I know you're tempted to dust off that old cd. I'm trying to resist the urge myself - just when I thought I was over Diablo, someone has to mention it again.

i toss it in maybe once a year, but once i hit about lvl 50ish i get bored.

hit the online, get boosted to finish easy, then actually try in 2nd difficulty level, then go, help people level up and get bored in a week and dont play again for ages.

i cant wait for hell gate london!!!

haha yeah sorry about that I was playing yesterday, already at level 30 sorceress, with some low end rune word equipment.

RAL-ORT-TAL in a 3 socket shield creates Ancients Pledge 48% to all resistance if I remember rightly best thing to have for a character with low resistances. And ORT-SOL in a 2 socket helm/crown/circuit creates LORE which puts 1 to all skills and some other small bonuses.

Back