• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Monarch loses my business

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fuzzba11

I ordered the FX62 and the new Asus mobo last Friday when socket AM2 was supposed to be released...Monarch still hadn't even processed my order until a week later! I guess I just got too used to Newegg's excellent service. :bang head

Have they contacted you at all? Or have you called them?? I dealt with Monarch a few times, and each time i got service much better/faster then Newegg.

dude, thats my general rule of thumb
when ordering from them dont expect to get what you order for 2-4 weeks

so far that theory has yet to be proved wrong by me
so if you got a goo deal, thats the price you get to pay..

Got a hole in your wallet?

Seriously though, I'd expect high-ticket items like that to get a priority. Good luck.

Yeah there was a big hole burned in my boss's wallet ;) Called them on Friday and they agreed to ship our AM2 mobo and the 939 mobos that we ordered for Saturday delivery. They cut some of the shipping costs out, but geez, they could have shipped the stuff they had in stock right away. Looks like AMD is the reason the FX62 didn't make it in time, but still, Monarch shouldn't be advertising it.

You are lucky actually, I ordered two 7900gtx's on launch day around 11am their time and didn't get them until a month and a half later. I also had to end up getting downgraded versions.

However, I have orded from stuff that has been out for a while and it comes rather fast. Basically never order newly launched products from them because they will say they have them in stock when they really don't.

After buying this PSU from them, sadly I will never buy from them again. There shipping processing is absurdly slow! Took almost 3 weeks for this thing to get here and thats only after I sent an e-mail asking them what is taking so long. They do have a 800 # but it is indeed worthless, I called it about 20 times not once did someone pick up. I've ordered about 3 things from them over the last 2 years and every time it has been extremely slow processing/shipping. Seems to be the number one complaint about Monarch to what I've come across on reseller rating.

Back