• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So You Have Problems With A Sweaty Mouse Hand When Gaming?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HungryForHertz

Yes/No?

I do. Annoys the crap out of me. I play Instagib CTF on UT04, and when my hand is sweaty my accuracy plummets.

Mods can be nice and make this a poll too. I wasn't sure who to contact.

I wouldn't call it a problem, it just happens in hot weather. However I've now got a desk fan which keeps all of my cool in the warmer months.

YES!!
to combat it ***WARNIGN THIS IS RATHER SAD***
i cut the top off a sock, and stitched it a bit to make a kinda glove with a thumb jhole, works a charm and i cant really game without it !

R B Customs said:
YES!!
to combat it ***WARNIGN THIS IS RATHER SAD***
i cut the top off a sock, and stitched it a bit to make a kinda glove with a thumb jhole, works a charm and i cant really game without it !

Funny cause I am thinking of releasing a glove to combat sweaty hands. Just doing some research.

Its like when my hand is dry I can get 70% odd effciency on wide open maps against 8 other players. When my hand gets sweaty it goes to 50%. Frustrating.

~{{M|M}}~Striver

happens sometimes with me, but now that its summer, my ac is on 24/7 lol so hasnt happened yet. but i get it once in awhile

i wouldnt say i huge my mouse, my hand more sits above my mouse and my fingers support my hand.

One person i saw has a small fan in front of their mouse pad, was on here o [H].

Back