• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good mouse and keyboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

n0aH

Im looking for a really nice mouse and keyboard combo, wired or wireless, UNDER 100 bucks, preferably something from logitech, and something that just feels nice. Anyone know of something like this?

EDIT: Ive been looking at the G5 and it looks like a really nice mouse...any good keyboard combos with it?

Last edited:
ive got the mx518 but the g5 is better(essentially the same mouse but laser tracking and only 1 side button) - an di love my mx518

keyboards idk 2 much about

Logitech is the best brand for keyboards and mice, most combos are under $100. Microsoft is right behind though, either one is good choice, just a matter of preferance, so go over to their web sites and look away then find best prices of pricewatch.com

I just bought the G5 mouse and G15 keyboard... both very solid picks.

Kemon said:
I just bought the G5 mouse and G15 keyboard... both very solid picks.

Iwant something like the G15 but not as expensive and i really dont need that lcd screen

Back