• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free Training on ORACLE 8I DBA goood course check it out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

teamtyco

November 13, 2001 Brought to you by TechTarget

Free Training on Oracle 8i--
Save $99

SearchHP.com would like to introduce you to the industry's most comprehensive PC-based training tools by sending you a FREE copy of Oracle 8i DBA - Oracle Server and Database Architecture. There's no obligation, and nothing else to buy - just click here for more information or to get this $99 course for FREE!

This 5-hour interactive training course serves as the perfect reference or training tool for your toughest questions about Oracle8i's Enterprise Manager. Highlights include:

*Oracle Architecture - detailed information on the database files, and the components of SGA and PGA

*The Server -step-by-step instruction on how to optimally implement the Oracle database server, and setup authentication services.

*Enterprise Manager - tips and tricks for getting the most out of the OEM console and configuration assistant

*Interacting with the database - tips and tricks for processing SQL statements, DML and COMMIT processing

Oracle 8i DBA - Oracle Server and Database Architecture is normally $99, but we're making it available to our members for FREE so you can see for yourself the benefits of this training method. Try it today!

Learn more and get your free course.

ABOUT THIS E - MAIL:

This e-mail is brought to you by TechTarget where you can get relevant search results from over 20 industry specific specific web sites.
If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter simply reply to this message with "REMOVE" in the subject line. Please allow 24 hours for your "REMOVE" request to be processed.

Copyright 2001 TechTarget, Inc. All rights reserved.

If you have any questions about this offer, please contact TechTarget Customer Service at [email protected] or toll free at 1-877-508-7148.

Back