• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Counter Strike: Source Mod Servers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MainEvent

Registered
I have heard that there are some cool servers on CS:S that are modded in weird ways to let you do crazy stuff. Like someone told me there was a WC3 modded server that lets you cast spells/level up and such...but am not sure if CS:S contains any such servers. You dudes know of any cool modded servers or mod's in general that can inhance the gameplay and offer something new?

There are a lot of servers running the zombie strike script, one team (usually all bots, but not always) are zombies, they have about 900 health which regenerates, but they only have claws (knives). Recently they seem to respawn as well. It it quite good fun to play as you really have to work as a team. There are quite a few european servers for it, just look through your browser list for ones with zombie in the title e.g. 'zombie panic' 'zombie strike' 'zombie killaz'.

There is also a script which means you don't buy weapons, you have to score a certain number of kills with the one you have to level up to the next one, and if you die too much you drop down. They go up to the autosniper, and then only grenades, and the top weapon is just a knife. Can't remember what this script is called, or what server I played it on.

There are a fair few that run a deathmatch script where you auto respawn and can choose whatever weapons you like, it's not that great though. Just look for any server with DM or deathmatch in the title.

Last edited:
The |OCS| 4HM Gungame Mod Server (aka the OCF clan server) has the second script on that server. I play it quite often (for the 3 days I've had Source). It's quite fun.

Back