• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

geforce 7950 gx2 compaible a8n-sli deluxe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

menko2

Registered
hi.

somebody knows if my motherboard asus a8n-sli deluxe is compatible with the new 7950 X2 cards???

in the SLI suported motherboards it´s not, but my MB it´s nfoce4-sli.

someboy knows???

it worked!!!!!

apart of that, when i turn one the computer, it says that i still have to install the drivers (and they are already installed 91.31...).

i put the game (oblivion) and the launcher, it says that doesn´t recognize the cards settings, so the program set the resolution to very low.
if i launch the game from the .exe, it works ok and the card seems to work too. but not really much improvement from x1900xtx (at 700mhz core, 850mhz memory). and i´m running on 1920x1200 that it´s where this cards take the advantage.

maybe the drivers are not good yet (the new mode from nvidia control pannel restart the computer).

i hope they improve soon

PD. i wond what do i need to play oblivion the way i want (xfx 7950 xxx, fx-57 at 3´1mhz, 2gb ocz ddr at 530mhz, serial sata 2,...)

Back