• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help finding a place that sells Zippy PSU's in the US:

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
placed order 2 days ago, shipped yesterday and got it today :) I didn't order it from servercase but from Jessica (NJ Branch)

Zippy.jpg

Zippy2.jpg

all I have to do now is sleeve job, this PSU has longest cable I have ever seen!

OCS911 said:
all I have to do now is sleeve job, this PSU has longest cable I have ever seen!

My bad about the 45amp thing it was the 700w model... 60amps is even better though...

Anyway how long is the cable until the first SATA connector (are they putting all 4 on one lead or is it 2 per lead?)

Also, can you tell me if it is the same length for the first molex header on each lead?

I have a TurboCool 510 SLI PSU right now and it has more SATA connectors (6 vs 4)but I can't use a couple because the leads are not long enough.

there are 4 SATA cables, each cable has its own connector and about 29 inch long, I'd say this is too long even with full-tower case

Black one cost more, only differences are black enclosure and sleeving cables. Where can you fit that 600W, it's very long 11.75" Deep

I would suggest against dual PSU. It was VERY flaky for me. Skip the headache and get the 850 IMHO. I know its a lot of money spent, but once you do it, you'll be happy to know you took the best option possible.

PS- I would also suggest against TECs, but that's a completely different story.

Back