• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My HAPPY Thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JigPu

Inactive Pokémon Moderator
My HAPPY Thread! - PART 2!!

IT'S FINALLY DONE!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!

AFTER WAITING ONLY ABOUT A YEAR, I'VE MANAGED THE AMAZING

*drumroll please!*

95%

I'm so happy!!
Pics of course!!

JigPu

Last edited:
From someone that ran a solo Celeron I know the hard ship of climbing ranks. It is only fitting that I give you a big....Congrats!!!

ButcherUK said:
Congrats :D

I'm working on staying in the top 2500 myself (2486th woo!)

Not a bad standing there ButcherUK. I am in the 4700's right now, and should be challenging you right after the first of the year.

By the way, despite knocking me down a position, Welcome to the team.

congrats...my stats dont give rank...group...or number of users with this rank

is there something I need to set or is it just a different version of spy?

BUMP FOR PART 2!!

YEA!! Just checked Spy, and I've *finally* hit the benchmark I've been waiting for!

0.5K!! 500!! 5.0x10^2!!

It's FINALLY HERE!!! :breaks out the champaine: It's PARTY TIME EVERYONE!! :beer:

I'm just so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :snif, snif:

JIGPU!!!!

When I see someone working that hard to hit 500, it makes me feel like I've got it easy. Congrats!

Congrats on the 500, JigPu! But being this vocal about it gives me someone to target. ;) As I type, I'm formatting a drive for my old Celly 400 system. It's about to be running full time... er... well, at least limping full time. :D

Between that one, the laptop, and my main machine, I'm coming for you! :)

JigPu said:
BUMP FOR PART 2!!

YEA!! Just checked Spy, and I've *finally* hit the benchmark I've been waiting for!

0.5K!! 500!! 5.0x10^2!!

It's FINALLY HERE!!! :breaks out the champaine: It's PARTY TIME EVERYONE!! :beer:

I'm just so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :snif, snif:

JIGPU!!!!

Congratulations JigPu.....Time will come when you'll speedup :burn:

I remeber when I hitted 500 (It wasn't that long ago). I was very excited and now I'm racing to reach 1000.....You'll be there in no time.

COOL!

I started a few years ago with 2 k6-2's and a dual 400- took FOREVER to get 500!

Keep up the great work!:)

Back