• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Call me crazy (c2-633@1045)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

[EXC]DDan

Registered
just wanted to see what this chip really could do and was counting on it to give in cause i need a reason to buy a faster chip/computer :p

now it runs at 1045MHz at 2.40V, temps ar still reasonable, and perfomance has increased quite a bit, it's a sweet chip :)

(check siggy for specs)

call me crazy :D

You're crazy!!:)

At first I was just going to tell you yer crazy because you asked for it and to be funny, but then I see you have that CPU at 2.4 volts.

YOU ARE CRAZY!!

:)

nice overclock there, man!

I don't feel so guilty now for having my tualatin at 1.85v now:D I am afraid though that 2.4v would blow this little sucker.

lol... YEa the 533 and the 633 are really good chips to overclock.. I've seen it 85% overclocked to 1.1gig

and the 533 was 100% overclocked..

btw is there any way i can find out how much heat it produces at this speed/voltage... radiate only goes up to 2.10V for this chip :rolleyes: :mad:

[EXC]DDan said:
btw is there any way i can find out how much heat it produces at this speed/voltage... radiate only goes up to 2.10V for this chip :rolleyes: :mad:

Not really understanding your posts..

I believe you have your temperatures in your heat..

All you need to know is your current overclocked temperatures.

just wondering how much heat (in watts :p) this thing produces, thats what Radiate is for, isn't it?

And I thought I was crazy for running a 700e at 2.2 volts. Even crazier was the fact I was shooting water directly at the die. But I do have to say that yes "YOU ARE CRAZY!"

hmmm... let me give u this advice..
i had mine running @ 988 (104fsb) @ 2.3 for a week or so... then it fried.. and my load temp was 47*C..
so i really mean this, u want it to last.. dont go over 2.1v .. its fun until it doesnt work anymore :(

well the plan was to run it at this speed for a few sec, then i expected it to die, to give me a reason to buy a cellie 900 to play around with until P4 northwood comes out... but it just won't die!!

why does intel make chips this good? :p

hey lol, whats this --> :burn: hehe

Back