• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how to check chipset version ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
DSM4Life said:
drivers. I want to make sure i am at 6.65
That is a completely differnt question (chipsets can have revisions/steppings as well). Maybe try the device manager in windows? Or if they show up in add/remove programs they should have the version there.

Gnufsh said:
That is a completely differnt question (chipsets can have revisions/steppings as well). Maybe try the device manager in windows? Or if they show up in add/remove programs they should have the version there.

I'll have to look when I get home some. I do remember seeing it listed somewhere.

I couldn't find it anywhere but from where I did the chipset update before BIOS update. And that was in the C:\NVIDIA folder. has a chipset named folder and inside that is a folder named 6.65 with all of the files it extracted from the excecutable.

go to control panel>system>hardware>device manager>(Your chipset) double click on it and the version should be somewhere in those tabs

Back