• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD X2/FX60 stocker

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

harlam357

Senior Fold-a-holic
Anyone know where I can find these for a decent price? $30 for something that came "free" w/a cpu is a little more than I want to pay.

Please note that this is the new design... four pipes in one direction with the five blade delta.

Hey... that's better than $30. I can handle $20 shipped. :thup: Thanks! Obviously my search skills still leave something to be desired. :D

Edit: picked up a pair. :thup:

Last edited:
harlam357 said:
Hey... that's better than $30. I can handle $20 shipped. :thup: Thanks! Obviously my search skills still leave something to be desired. :D

Edit: picked up a pair. :thup:
lol, nice i would get one but i have a artic cooler 64 that i got for cheap during a svc deal :D

I already own one and it's, IMO, on par or better than my XP-90C. Plus I can use a quieter 80mm low cfm fan on it vs. these 72cfm 92mm Deltas that I use on most of my rigs.

I'm actually going to replace my XP-90C with this cooler... and lap the second one, then install the lapped sink and begin working on the next one until I have all three lapped. With one to spare I can take my time.

Thanks again for the find! :thup:

Back