• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Atitool and tray-tools at the same time?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Atheus

As the title says, can I run atitool and tray-tools at the same time without problems? Their settings do not conflict as far as I'm aware... I can't use the overclocking settings in tray-tools (x1900xt) so I kinda have to use both...

i use ATi Tool and tray tools at the same time.. i cant adjust fan speed with ati tool at tray tools wont allow for clockin. so a bit of both and your good to go

WHY??

You can OC with ATITool just fine with 0.25 Beta 14.

Uninstall CCC.

Disable ATI Smart and ATI HotKey Poller in MSCONFIG.

Then raise Vcore on the GPU to 1.425. Thats the stock voltage at 3D clocks. Max you might have to go is 1.6v if you clock really high. Be sure to set fan to 45-60% at all times to keep the card cool and your ears safe.

Last edited:
UglyChild said:
WHY??

You can OC with ATITool just fine with 0.25 Beta 14.

Uninstall CCC.

Disable ATI Smart and ATI HotKey Poller in MSCONFIG.

Then raise Vcore on the GPU to 1.425. Thats the stock voltage at 3D clocks. Max you might have to go is 1.6v if you clock really high. Be sure to set fan to 45-60% at all times to keep the card cool and your ears safe.

ATiTool didnt work with X1900GT until resently where the "new" build of ati tool was made to match the X1900GT.

Back