• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Top of case radiator placement questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Praz

I'm considering the Lian Li PC-G70 case for my next project. I will be putting a triple radiator in the top. How loud would this be with low rpm fans . Please specify if the fans are blowing in or out.

Thanks

it won't be any louder than if you placed a tripple rad anywhere else... and it will largely be dependant on what fans/rad you choose.

I run a Black Ice GT 360 on the top of my CM Stacker w/ 3 medium speed Panaflo fans. I usually run one of them full speed and 2 at 7v, and it's pretty quiet

I have a bix3 with 3 120mm fans, 2 pushing 1 sucking, hooked up to a fan controller. At half "power" as far as the controller is concerned, it is pretty friggin quiet. Not silent, but, with it on top it gets plenty of cool air so I can turn the fans off at most times. Like when I'm just cruising the forums.

Back