• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hitman BloodMoney

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

alien76

I found out that this is one great game, but unfortunately I have problem even in a first mission. I come to the part when you have to snipe 3 gangsters out from some kind of window, but I can only locate one on a roof top and one walking around on ground. Can someone please tell me, where the third thug is hinding his-dirty-self. Thnx in advance, Alien76!

alien76 said:
I found out that this is one great game, but unfortunately I have problem even in a first mission. I come to the part when you have to snipe 3 gangsters out from some kind of window, but I can only locate one on a roof top and one walking around on ground. Can someone please tell me, where the third thug is hinding his-dirty-self. Thnx in advance, Alien76!

Check the ferris wheel :)

It is a pretty decent game and its also becoming quite addictive. Use your scope and check out the rooflines and the ferriswheel as he suggested. :beer:

Is the game for the most part worth the money? The summer just started and I'm already bored of my current games.

yes, bits of it are irritating, like the AI sometimes being inconsistent (e.g. a guard sat at a desk watching a TV is very likely to suddenly walk over to the other side of the level to investigate a dark corner where you have stashed a body) and the storyline is total rubbish, but it's great fun, and the number of ways you can carry out a hit are awesome.

I think it's well worth the money. There's loads of replayability; doing a level silent assassing, doing it accidents only, doing it in just your suit and no disguises, killing EVERYONE without anyone noticing, etc.

hitmanforum.com is a great site and has lots of those sort of challenges on it along with other interesting strategies. And no I am not affiliated with them. Interestingly hitmanforum.com is mentioned in some of the game's newspapers!

Karbon said:
Is the game for the most part worth the money? The summer just started and I'm already bored of my current games.
I think it was worth the money. As stated the replayability is great due to the many different ways you can complete the missions. :beer:

soulfly1448 said:
The Hitman series is difficult. I couldn't even make it past the second mission in Hitman 2. Just gave up.
Just watch where everyone goes. If you're in a disguise, and you get caught in a restricted area, don't kill the person, just turn around and walk out. Or find a better disguise. Or go in Rambo style. Or turn on the invisibility cheat.

There are so many damn ways to finish a level in this series...

All the hitmans were good, this one is pretty good, but im stuck on the missing where the other agent is ? at the rehad place or w.e you wanna call it.

DDR-PIII said:
All the hitmans were good, this one is pretty good, but im stuck on the missing where the other agent is ? at the rehad place or w.e you wanna call it.
In the hospital wing, down the stairs, 2nd door on the right. Only people with the medical wing disguise can enter the lower room.

I played the 2nd hitman I believe: Silent Assasin. The one where the priest is stolen so he has to go back into the hitman business. That game is insanely hard, even on easy. I still cannot get past the second level where I must infiltrate a russian government building and assasinate some general =/

sulretal said:
I played the 2nd hitman I believe: Silent Assasin. The one where the priest is stolen so he has to go back into the hitman business. That game is insanely hard, even on easy. I still cannot get past the second level where I must infiltrate a russian government building and assasinate some general =/
Easy. (If I remember this correctly, that is)
Get one of the food workers disguises. They come up on the plane that you spawn on. Next, you have 2 choices. Go into the warehouse, grab the sniper rifle, enter the hole opposite the rifle, go through the tunnel sneaking past both people, go up to the top of the tower at the other end and snipe the first target through a sliver of a window, or go around back (sedate a guard ONLY IF IT'S NECESSARY), go into the building where the first target is, talk to the chef, put the laxative in the soup, wait for the target to come into the bathroom, and wire him. Put on his disguise either way you do it.
Next, go to the battleship on the other side of the map. The guards at the front may frisk you, I don't remember. Either way, go up into the room where the target is. Wait for him to pour a glass of vodka, and wire him. Get his loot, his keys and whatnot, and leave the ship, and head for the warehouse opposite the nuclear sub. RIGHT AS YOU ENTER, turn right and go into the small room. Put on the disguise in there, and head for the sub. Go into it, turn right and go into the back, and pick up the bombs. Go outside, head left, and go onto the ice. Find the three placement points, detonate the bombs, and leave the map at the ladder in the plane you spawned in.

I'm pretty sure that's what you have to do. I haven't played that level in at least 2 years.

EDIT: Whoops, that's The Bjarkhhov Bomb. I'll leave it up here for whover wants it.

Last edited:
Back