• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need help with my oc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fireandice

i can only get to 1.861ghz with my sempron 2500+ i can get stable at 1.855 but after that it wont boot or locks up. so the highest i can go is 264mhz

memory timeings 3.0 3 3 8 11 16 1T
HTT 2X
Voltage. 1.392

so how can i get a better oc? should i loosen my memory timeings? if so what should i try them at. i really wanna push this cpu higher than my old mobo what was 2.11ghz.

Looks safe, the only question is,is it stable. You should run prime95 for 24 hours to see if its stable or not.

seems stable. super pi 32m stable. so i'll test it on prime.

i would like to get upto 2.2ghz like everyone else with a 2500 but i think i'll just bump that upto 1.8 for a 3000+ proformance rateing.

im just not shure about running my memory that high. its just cheap supper talent memory and 484mhz seems a little fast

Run memtest86+. If you can get through 10 full rounds of tests then the mem should be ok at that speed. No guarantee though. After memtest run prime with a blend and see if it has issues.

highest i got with a 2.11ghz oc was 9520 and 7862 what is close to what a FX55 scored in that benchmark at stock clocks 2.4ghz

i just started oc'ing this to shut up a kid who said cel.'s were better than semprons. well i beat his score by 200points with a 1.8ghz clock 3000 proformance rateing when he was at 3.8ghz and when i was at 2.11 he couldent even get a stable enought oc to come close lol.

i was suprised with how much the proformance increased when you oc this chip.

Back