• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Want to move higher

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

orion25

Folding in memory of my dads, Tim B. & Mike B.
OK, right now I am #181 on the Team 32 rankings. I would like to go higher as a memorial to my fathers and get to the front page (#99 or better)........... Tim, my natural father that died of cancer and Mike, my step-father that died of cancer. If anyone out there is not familiar with my story, my father died when I was 3. My step father died when I was old enough to realize that he was a good man. I just did not realize it soon enough. He treated my mother VERY WELL. I was just too sturbon to notice it. I have never felt as bad as I felt on the day he died. It was at that point that I realized that he was the second greatest male influence on my mothers life. I was the first but only because I was her one and only child.

So, what I am asking is that you will fold for Orion25. When you do you will be folding for the memory of Tim & Mike, the two greatest men I have ever known. You will also be folding for Shirley, my mother and the greatest woman I have ever known.

By the way, I have a dual core Opteron 165, Athlon AP 1700, Mobile XP 1800, and Celeron 500mhz folding for this cause.

Thank You for reading all of this and thank you for helping with the cure.

Orion25

P.S. Even if you do not fold for Orion25 or even Team 32. Please FOLD. We need you and your computing power to make this world a better place.

Back