• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Laptop Suggestions...?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Avyer

Registered
I've got two questions... After doing some looking up, I've come to the conclusion that I'm still lost. I'm looking for two laptpos:

Number One:
Desktop replacement, for the most part, I don't need a super laptop, I don't really have a budget but I'd like not to spend all my money either.. I want the best thing I can get for the best price (don't we all...lol) but still be able to run decent games and media editors.

Number Two:
Has to be in the $800 range. Needs to be able to complete basic tasks, but I'd really like it to be able to play games and stuff..(WoW, Lineage2, CS:Sourse, etc) the main thing is the price of it.

If you guys have any other questions, ask away. I'd really like to see what you guys have to recommend, for even after a few hours of google and newegg, I really have no new ideas about what I should get.

Thanks

as for number one, i dont really know. theres a few out there.

as for number two, you're looking at used. nothing new will play games for under $1200, more or less.

1: A dell xps 1710 if you want to splurge a little, a i9400 if your not willing to spend that much but still want to game.

2: A Used i9300 :D

Sorry for my biased dell opinions... :D

Back