• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Scythe S-Flex SFF21F in UK, interested?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bad Maniac

I'm working on a deal with a US distributor of Scythe S-Flex fans to import them to the UK, as the only place that has them available here are pretty overpriced, and constantly out of stock.

Before I put the order in I would just like to gauge how many UK coolers might be interested in these fans. They are from what I gethered ammong the best fans money can buy, and one of the very few 25mm fans that a lot of people recommend for using on a rad.

Fan Specs here:
http://www.scythe-usa.com/product/acc/002/sflex_detail.html

They will be sold through an ebay gold seller shop with 500+ ratings and 99.8% positive, if anyone wonders. And once they are actually here and up for sale, price and ebay link and everything will be posted in the classifieds.

Also, I'd like to ask if there's any other board you guys feel might be worth asking around. This isn't so much advertising as it is me not wanting to end up with 25 fans that I can't get rid of ;)

Back