• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Seti?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Indiglo

Registered
ok, i was hoping to join the seti team but i cant seem to find the oc.com team anywhere...none of the links off the oc.com page work and when i go to search groups:eek:verclockers.com it says no such team found, thanks for any help in this:cool:

thanks guys, joined up now and hope to be of some help to your status:cool:

Welcome to the team! Thanks for joining our effort. :)

Cy

PS - Just a little friendly warning...stay away from TC and Chawken or you will get friction burns! They are really moving fast.

Cy said:

Cy

PS - Just a little friendly warning...stay away from TC and Chawken or you will get friction burns! They are really moving fast.
LOL

Cy said:

Cy

Welcome to the team Indiglo. You will definately enjoy crunching for this team - we are a very happy family here, and moving up the charts faster than the shuttle at lift off.

Oh, and Cy - you aint seen nothing yet. I have started going around my company and installing seti on some of our lower end systems. Added another today - that is not in my sig. It should be good for 2 or 3 units per day. Next week I will probably get final approval on my new equipment list that will add 4 Tyan Tigers with dual 1800+ MP's. That should net about 40+ more WU's per day, sometime around New Years.

thanks for the warm welcome guys. should have my new system on monday or tuesday and i will hook it in to seti too, getting the athlon xp 1600 so it will put this shabby little 566@952 to shame lol. One other question i had was is there a way to join 2 machines under 1 account or do i need 2 seperate accts? thanks again

Indiglo said:
thanks for the warm welcome guys. should have my new system on monday or tuesday and i will hook it in to seti too, getting the athlon xp 1600 so it will put this shabby little 566@952 to shame lol. One other question i had was is there a way to join 2 machines under 1 account or do i need 2 seperate accts? thanks again

You can use the same account. I just finished setting up machine number 3 on the same one. Check out the sigs of the big guys on the team. All those MHz under one user account. Insane, eh? :D

Are you running the screen saver version or the CLC?

Oh, and...

Welcome to the team! :)

Chawken, you sir...are dissspicable! ;)

It will be great to have those extra daily W/Us though, bring it on!

Cy

chawken said:

Welcome to the team Indiglo. You will definately enjoy crunching for this team - we are a very happy family here, and moving up the charts faster than the shuttle at lift off.

Oh, and Cy - you aint seen nothing yet. I have started going around my company and installing seti on some of our lower end systems. Added another today - that is not in my sig. It should be good for 2 or 3 units per day. Next week I will probably get final approval on my new equipment list that will add 4 Tyan Tigers with dual 1800+ MP's. That should net about 40+ more WU's per day, sometime around New Years.
Well that will pretty much leave me in the dust as all of my farm resides at home. I don't have the luxury of running Seti at work. That's my dream though - trying to kiss my superior's *** so I can run it as a service on most of our 200 or so Dell dimensions with P3 667's. I guess I better enjoy being #1 before Chawken comes steaming past :(

Back