• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

finally a monster rheostat for the big deltas!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OMG. That's the first time I've ever been able to hear what these: TFB1212GHE , GFB1212VHW sound like. Why on earth would you ever want to use something so loud? At least in a PC application I mean.

Does look like it would make a good carrot slicer tho.

jivetrky said:
OMG. That's the first time I've ever been able to hear what these: TFB1212GHE , GFB1212VHW sound like. Why on earth would you ever want to use something so loud? At least in a PC application I mean.

Does look like it would make a good carrot slicer tho.
Same here...

It has a striking resemblance to a car motor, dont you think?

Loud gaming rigs was the norm before heatpipe coolers and water were used much guys ;)
Delta has been around for quite a while ;)

I saw that like 3 days ago, figured there was already another post.

Let's put it this way... when I saw that my jaw hit my brother in the face downstairs :D

greenmaji said:
Loud gaming rigs was the norm before heatpipe coolers and water were used much guys ;)
Delta has been around for quite a while ;)

yeah, but I think that unless you're purposefully trying to be obnoxious those things are WAY overkill. They sound like they should be cooling a nuclear reactor or something a little more needy than a PC :)

I seriouly saw gaming rigs that were louder then that in the mid 90's LOL :p

Back