• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just finished F.E.A.R...want some clarifications:D (spoilers)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OC/ingmaddog

All I can say is wow...

I totally loved that game. It was really well done. The SlowMo capability and all the guns kept the action going. The story wsas well done also. The graphics were first rate also. Gameplay is the most important thing, but good graphics don't hurt either...:beer:.

Okay. So I was pretty much confused about the storyline until I entered the vault.

I'm going to try and sum it up the best I can, I need some clarifications, so correct me if I'm wrong:

Origin was the special program run by Harlan Wade. He took Alma when she was very young and did tests on her, and found out she was telepathic. Aramacham, or however you spell it, wanted to create a telepathic military commander to give soldiers first hand knowledge of the battlefield without actually having to go to one. Was Armacham run by Harlan Wade or someone else? Harlan Wade decided to put a genetically engineered fetus in Alma, because he thought there would be a greater chance that it would be telepathic. And the first "prototype", was me? And the second one was Paxton Fettel? But of course everything went wrong, Paxton Fettel went pyscho because Alma told him to kill everyone who was involved with the program.

So...let me know what I missed/ stated incorrectly...that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

This game was awesome. I was in need of a new game, and this satisfied my hunger...:D

Back