• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vertical lines

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sniper.nkc

Hello

I will do my best to type this. I have vertical lines and it is making my window display and text difficult to read and see. I have uninstall and reinstall both video and monitor drivers. If you have experienced this before, please tell me what is causing this and what is the fix. Please see attached picture.

Attachments

• vertical lines.JPG
    vertical lines.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 49
i dont know what you mean. the pic doesnt really tell us anything, only that you really need to use a larger screen res. lol

Well, my lines disappeared and I noticed the snapshot I took and attached to my post abaove showed NO LINES? Wow! I know I took the snap shot with the lines, but it didn't show? I am clueless.

I purposely set the resolution to 800 X 600 to expand the image and take snapshot for the viewers to see the lines.

I don't understand why the vertical lines did not transposed to the snapshot image.

I am pretty sure it is not the monitor because the lines have to be stationary or fixed. These line move with the window display box when you drag it from one location to another.

mm, i had a vertical down the middle of my screen with my last graphics card. it turned out to be the dvi-vga converter. if ur screenshots rnt capturing the lines, i doubt its ur pc, itll be un monior. maybe you could take a picture and post it next time it happens.

Found the problem. It is my Hyundai L90D+. I saw the lines again this morning and I set-up my video for clone and noticed no lines on the TV monitor yet my LCD was full of lines. It is definately the LCD. I put a request in for a RMA hopefully for an upgrade. I don't want to get another monitor like this because many people are get the same problem with their 2nd and 3rd monitors.

Back