• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm BACK!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SpeeDj

As of tonight, the 15th, I am back full time. I have four processes of Seti running and humming away as we speak :) Man have I ever missed you guys. Starting monday I will get the ball moving again, just happy to have my boxes up and to be back into the fold again. Talk to you guys soon!

J

Yeah I am still looking for some info on how to get Seti and Fah2 to share time better, they used to all run concurrently on all my boxes so I was helping both team's but now seti seem's to want 96% of all process time. Any help you guys can give would be muchly appreciated I mean if it comes down to it I will just run seti three process and folding three processes (Currently I am trying to run each 6 :) )

*sigh* Thanks' for the welcome back guys I truly did miss ya all

J

Welcome back, J! Good to see ya, again.

You might check the priorities of the processes to make sure that they are set the same. Other than that I don't really have any ideas.

Good to see you back on your feet. :)

Welcome back!

And I started folding too: same problem with fah. If anyone finds a fix please post somewhere!

But no way will I allow this to interfere with SETI production- first things first!

Welcome back SpeeD! Glad to hear you will be able to hang out more. It will be good to have your W/Us adding to the team. :)

Cy

chawken said:

Hey killem - you need to fix your sig. We haven't been 57th in ages.:D We are now 49th :burn:

I knew that would happen. ,... and I'm happy for us!, Thanks for the reminder :beer:

Thank's guys heres how the priority list lines up. I have seti driver set to low.

Seti - Low priority 96 - 99% Process
FAH - Medium to High priority 2 - 4% Process

So... keep the suggestion's coming :)

Thanks for the help thus far guys

Haven't seen you down in theese parts in awhile SpeeDj....

Uhhhhh.... Mabey folding just dosen't use much idle time.... And so SETI gets to eat up the rest! Probably not...

I'll get back.... My brain hurts from the thinking....
JigPu

Back