• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bravo Thermalright!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

veryhumid

Well firstly, they have two new cpu coolers out.

The MST-9775 - $25 at Coolerguys

and the SI-128 - $49.95 at Coolerguys

The SI-128 looks like good competition for the big typhoon and i'd much rather buy thermalright than thermaltake. Also, the MST looks very impressive for the price, fan included.

And a short story:

I cranked one of my ultra 120 mounting screws too much and it popped the screw nut off the backplate. An hour after I e-mailed them I had a response, when I asked about a replacement spring-screw they said they would be happy to mail me new mounting parts free of charge. Anyway, yay for Thermalright! :clap:

Been using Thermalright in the past tryed a Zalman this time around not impressed.

Im going to grab an SI-120 soon

Yeah, that SI-128 sure looks nice. Wish that was around when I nabbed a SI-120. Jab-tech has it for a few bucks cheaper.

That SI-128 certainly does look nice- I probably would have bought that if it had been out when I built my new rig. Oh well, with a little work my Scythe Mine is doing pretty well...I just wish it had a few more heatpipes to draw away more heat during full load.

Good news. I had an SP-97 for about 3 years during my mobile 2500+ and NF7-S days, and it was the best cooler for socket A then. I'm currently on a Zalman 7700cu which I do enjoy quite a bit, but when it comes time to move to AM2/Conroe, I'll have to find a new cooler. I'm glad to see Thermalright is still at the top of the cooling game.

Back